* If you want to get a son and he is also talented, then for your convenience, we are giving important information about the different nights after menstruation. In the first four days of masculine religion, male sexuality (disease) Is achieved. The method of producing offspring from fifth night should be done.
* At this time, the right and the feminine sound of the male should be followed, it is a very intelligent and accurate solution which is not empty. The point to note in this is that when the right tone of the male moves, then its right scrotum: immerses the sperm in a greater quantity so that the excessive pulmonary sperm is released. Therefore, the son is born only.
* If husbands do not wish to attain children and want to get involved, then they can have sexual intercourse from the eighteenth day of the menstrual period until they return to menstruation, in this period the probability of conception is not equal.
* After four months of pregnancy, the couple should not have sex. If there is sexual intercourse after this, then future children remain in danger of being crippled and patient. After this period, Mother should feel blessed to worship God with peace and happiness and read the reading of literary literature. It has an extremely effective effect on the fetal system
* If there is a problem in getting the children from the birth defects of the couple’s birth defects, then in order to overcome the obstruction, the children should chant the million dollars of Gopal.
If the child is becoming an obstacle factor in the child, then listen to the Harivansh Purana; If Rahu is obstructive, then obstacles arising from childhood can be overcome if there is a Ketu obstructor from Godean, Saturn or Amangal obstruction. Are.
* In Vaastu Shastra, some major defects are reported, due to which the child is not attained or the growth of the clan stops. The reality behind this problem..What is its classical and astrological basis, you can get information through your horoscope … For this, you should read the text of the Harivansh Purana or the Gopal Mantra.